- Water Waves - Mathematical Theory & Applications, University of Plymouth, UK, September 5-6, 2019.
- Summer School: Ocean Remote Sensing Synergy, Pole Numérique, Technopole Brest Iroise, France
September 10-14, 2018.
- British Applied Mathematics Colloquium, University of St. Andrews, UK, 26-29 March, 2018
- Dispersive equations with random initial data, University of Bristol, UK, 10-12 January, 2018
- Nonlinear Water Waves - an Interdisciplinary Interface, Erwin Schrödinger International Institute for Mathematics and Physics, Vienna, Austria, 4-7 December, 2017
- Workshop on Nonlinear Water Waves, Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, UK, 7-10 August, 2017.
- The Nineteenth Israel Mini-Workshop in Applied and Computational Mathematics,, Bar-Ilan University, Israel, December 29th, 2016.
- Symposium "Mathematics, waves and geophysical flow", University of Bremen, Germany, December 15-16 2016.
- The Burgers Program, 2016 Summer Research School on Fluid Dynamics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA, June 6-10, 2016
- EWTEC 2015, European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference, Nantes, France, September 6-11, 2015
- "Water Wave Dynamics", Faculty for Mathematics, University of Vienna, Austria, June 1-5, 2015
- CIME Summer School "Nonlinear Water Waves", Centro Internazionale Matematico Estivo, Cetraro, Italy, June 24-28, 2013
- NSF/CBMS Regional Conference in the Mathematical Sciences - Solitons in Two-Dimensional Water Waves and Applications to Tsunami, The University of Texas - Pan American, May 20-24, 2013. (An abstract can be found here.)
- Mathematical Aspects of Water Waves, King's College London, March 15-17, 2012.
- IMA Conference on Nonlinearity and Coherent Structures, Reading, UK, July 6 - 8, 2011
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2011, Vienna, Austria
( Abstract [PDF])
- Second Summer School on Analysis - Spectral Theory and PDE, 2010, Hannover, Germany
(My poster on mathematical aspects of tsunami modeling can be found here)
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2010, Vienna, Austria (Abstract [PDF])